NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To change columns on a project's Cost Tracker in Portfolio Financials.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Cost Tracker column configurations can be created by Company Admins in the Company Settings tool in Portfolio Financials. See Create a Cost Tracker Column Configuration in Portfolio Financials.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Change Columns.
- In the 'Change Columns' window, any configurations that have been created are shown as options to select.
- Select the column configuration you want to use for the project.
- Click Save.